WORK WITH THE CATHETER EXPERTS™
Vertically Integrated Capabilities. Decades of Catheter Experience. Deep Expertise.
- NEW! Hydrophilic Coating is lubricious, durable, and biocompatible. Our proprietary formula can be customized to fit your needs.
- Steerable Catheters. Customize your design with steerable and deflectable elements while maintaining dimensional stability and pushability.
- We’re Heading to Med In Ireland in Dublin. Let’s meet, on October 19, at the Royal Dublin Society to discuss your catheter projects.
Complex Catheters Custom-Engineered and Manufactured to Your Precise Specifications
Make your complex catheter concept a reality with Teleflex Medical OEM. We are known across the world as a leader in custom-engineered diagnostic and interventional catheters. Unlike other catheter manufacturers who supply only a few catheter components, Teleflex Medical OEM brings all the latest technologies to your project and can provide everything from extrusions to product assembly to packaging. You have the security of knowing that Teleflex Medical OEM has complete control over each step of product development and manufacturing process and can quickly respond to any immediate need.
Our team of highly-qualified engineers, material and polymer experts, and skilled technicians makes Teleflex Medical OEM stand above the rest. You can count on us to enhance your design, develop functional prototypes, guide you through the maze of global regulations, and scale up for manufacturing. Teleflex Medical OEM offers you a true, full service partnership with the vertically integrated resources to get your project off the drawing board and into the market.
There are plenty of catheter manufacturers in the world. But only Teleflex Medical OEM offers you a winning combination of vertically integrated capabilities, deep expertise, decades of experience, and a history of industry-changing innovations. Let’s work together to create something amazing.
- Diagnostic and interventional catheters custom-engineered from proximal end to distal tip
- Customer Solution Centre
- Balloon catheters and balloons
- Complex catheters from 1.1F to 35F
- Award-winning technology for joining shaft segments of dissimilar diameters, materials, or reinforcement
- Catheters with steerable, deflectable tips
- Braid- and coil-reinforced shafts
- Highly-concentric, thin-wall, large-diameter shafts
- Broad selection of lubricious liners and jacket materials
- Hydrophilic Coating
- Custom-configured tip and shaft segments
- Custom lengths
- Composite and catheter tubing
- Single- and multi-lumen tubing
- Multi-segment and multi-durometer shafts
- Encapsulated and embedded marker bands
- Radiopaque fillers
- Custom overmolding
- Custom colors and compounding
- Custom shaping
- Comprehensive finishing operations
- Ultrasonic welding
- Laser welding
- Regulatory support services
- ISO 7 (class 10,000) certified clean room